Break Down Visits
Our engineers have a vast amount of experience in repairing pumping stations. There are many reasons why your station has failed i.e. pump failure, level control issues or electrical problems within the control panel.
We recognise the issues that can be caused by a broken down pumping station, whether it is an industrial, commercial or domestic property we will endeavour to get your station up and running as soon as possible.
We cover different types of pumping stations from sewage, rain water, river water and factory effluent
with various installation styles; submersible pumps, Mono pumps with macerator units, self-priming centrifugal pumps.
What we offer
- Emergency repairs and support
- Maintenance / Service contracts at agreed intervals
- Experienced & skilled mobile service team
- Extensive workshop and trained engineers
- In depth reports and service history log
What are the benefits?
- Regular servicing extends the operational life of pumping stations
- Reduced running costs including energy and maintenance
- Reduced risk of breakdown with its resultant problems and inconvenience
- Equipment is maintained to manufacturer’s guidelines
- Improved environmental conditions
As well as in depth knowledge our engineers have confined space training and all necessary lifting and safety equipment to ensure we are suitably equipped for every job.
In addition, the company has employers liability to £10,000,000 and public liability to £5,000,000.
For expert advice, sound mechanical and electrical work to get you back up and running, call us now on 01977 661711. When calling please have the site post code to hand.